Wednesday, June 8, 2016

melodies from the heart

some melodies for the lonely sufferers. 
this is the playlist i dance my sadness out to. tears will slowly leak from the corners of my eyes effectively destroying me as i spin and spin until everything is a little bit hazy and my legs burn in hopes that maybe, just maybe, i'll collapse. 

- medicine by daughter
- in my veins by andrew belle
- pieces by andrew belle
- follow you down to the red oak tree by james vincent mcmorrow 
- people help the people by birdy
- youth by daughter
- livewire by oh wonder
- starving your friends by envy on the coast
- skinny love by bon iver
- hustler by josef salvat
- stars by the xx
- smother by daughter
- technicolor beat by oh wonder
- if i had a boat by james vincent mcmorrow
- another love by tom odell
- i know by tom odell
- stay by hurts
- river by bishop
- landfill by daughter

[pending]



No comments:

Post a Comment